We are now seeking an experienced Senior Consultant in the field of Cyber Security Incident Response and Digital Forensics who can join a growing team of specialists and take a lead on responding to complex cyber security incidents in order to investigate, contain, remediate and help our clients recover from security incidents.
Working on a global scale, this is an ideal opportunity for an experienced consultant to take on a senior position within a growing business. Working on a wide variety of engagements including incident response, M365 breaches, malware and ransomware attacks, digital forensics, PFI and corporate data breach investigations.
You will also have the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience in the wider organisation, assisting in the continued growth of other business areas such as security consultancy, penetration testing and training delivery.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading on a wide portfolio of complex investigations and engagements, including incident response, ensuring a timely and quality response; being the point of contact for the customer throughout the investigation.
- Performing forensic investigations on a range of digital systems and analysing resulting data in order to provide answers to complex questions and client requests.
- Creating high quality reports, ensuring complex technical data is conveyed in a way that is meaningful for customers.
- Acting as a subject matter expert, supporting customers to better understand their situation and the value that 3B Data Security can bring to their organisation.
- Provide technical presales support to assist in the scoping of new engagements.
- Support, train and mentor junior members of the team, acting as point of escalation for complex enquiries and quality assurance.
- Support the senior management in identifying business development opportunities, assisting in the development and implementation of such opportunities.
Key Requirements and Attributes:
- Extensive experience of working as a consultant/lead investigator within incident response, digital forensics, and general information security consultancy.
- Excellent relevant technical and analytical skills including experience with various digital forensic toolsets, incident response tools, alternative forensic/IR tools, threat hunting tools, MDR solutions and live response triage tools.
- Skilled in communicating with a wide variety of people including the ability to convey complex technical data to both technical and non-technical persons across all levels of seniority.
- High quality written communication skills with a keen eye for detail, skilled in writing and presenting investigative findings in a clear and concise manner into forensic and incident response reports.
- Strong investigative skills and an inquiring mind, with a strong determination to achieve answers.
- Highly motivated individual, who can take the initiative and is proactive in generating their own investigative leads to meet the expectations of client and the business.
- Excellent team player who is also comfortable working on their own where necessary.
- An ability to achieve and hold UK security clearance is advantageous.
Benefits of Working for 3B Data Security:
- Competitive salary.
- A commitment to the continued development of all staff and access to hundreds or hours of training via the Cybrary platform where you can work towards industry recognised certifications.
- Company pension scheme.
- Opportunities for global travel.
- Security clearance sponsorship.
- Flexible working opportunities and the option to work from home.
- 3B Data Security has a technical leadership team dedicated to supporting and developing our staff and business.
The role is flexible in that it can be either home or office (Cambridge) based, with client site visits throughout the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
Salary is negotiable dependent upon skills, experience and personal attributes, we are looking for the right person for the team who can proactively lead IR engagements at a high level, if you are this person, please send your CV and covering letter to: Jobs@3BDataSecurity.com
No Agencies Please – Any unsolicited CVs received will be taken as gratis.